On April 12, 2023, the 5th China Pulp & Paper Machinery Development (CPPMD) Forum was grandly held in Weifang City, Shandong Province.
The forum focused on the key work and development directions of the domestic papermaking machinery industry under the development goals of China's pulp and paper industry during the "14th Five-Year Plan" period.
At the forum, the General Engineer Mr. Zhang Dongji from Yunda Refining Technology R&D Center gave a speech on behalf of Dr. Xu Chao on "Application of i-CTMP High Yield Pulping Technology in Bleached Mechanical Pulp (BCTMP) and Semi-Chemical Pulp (SCP)".
In the future, Yunda will continue to uphold the concept of "Faithful and Professional, Serve Pulp and Paper Industry" to help the papermaking industry develop green, low-carbon and high-quality products.
Nine Yunda personnel including General Manager Mr. Xu Chaofeng, General Engineer Mr. Zhang Dongji attended the meeting.
- EG-Paper Packaging
- 400t/d Bamboo Fiber i-CTMP Project
- Guangxi Kebao ZDG425 Drum Pulper
- The Rebuild of Indonesia APP
- 250,000 tons cardboard paper,Vietnam THUẬN AN
- 130,000 tons packaging paper,Vietnam
- 1 million tons of gray board paper ,China
- 1 million ton high-grade paperboard,China
- Tissue Paper， Kazakhstan
- ORCHID 300TPD Board Paper Project in India