High Consistency Refiner(Thermal Shredder), Yunda Innovation design of the thermal shredder have a number of patents,which has superior performance, safety and reliability and wide range of raw materials. The main structure is composed of three parts: Thermal Shredder, Ribbon Feeder and Side feed Screw.
Raw materials such as wood chips, bamboo chips are going into the Host Pulping Zone through the high-speed rotating ribbon feeder, and after pulping chips enter the fiber coarse refining zone and fiber hair-like shreds zone. And it shredded into uniform hair-like shreds under the action of the rotary and stationary discs, where the chemicals are added at the same time. Compared to the chips, the hair-like shreds has a larger specific surface and higher chemical reaction efficiency, which reduce chemical consumption and pollution.
Compared to traditional high consistency refiners, Yunda Innovative Thermal Shredder has multi- advantage:
- The clearance between refiner plates is accurately adjusted through electronic and hydraulic control, which is up to 0.01mm;
- The Thermal Shredder is equipped with shock sensors and vibration sensors to ensure safe and stable operation of the equipment;
- Dynamic balancing comes with G2.5 level accuracy, which ensure smooth operation and lower noise;
- Adopting a patented rubber damping limit device to ensure stability of operation process;
- Replacing the refiner plates does not require dismounting the pipeline, and it equipped with a refiner plates holder and specialized tooling, which shortens the time for replacing the refiner plates, reduces downtime and improves start-up efficiency.
Yunda Thermal Shredder is energy-saving, high efficiency, stable and reliable, comparable to international first-class brands; It is a key equipment for i-CTMP.
|Configuring Refiner Size/mm||1120||1270||1420||1575||1728|
|Improve karsting after grinding/°SR||10-15||10-15||10-15||10-15||10-15|
|Design pressure of grinding chamber/Bar||8Bar||8Bar||8Bar||8Bar||8Bar|
|Spindle rotation speed（50Hz/60Hz）/rmp||1500/1800||1500/1800||1500/1800||1500/1800||1500/1800|