Structure and Principle
ZDSZ Hydrapulper is composed of tank body, rotor, transmission part, stock level box (continuous), etc.
- When water injected into the tank reach half of the volume, start the motor, then uniformly feed pulp board, broke or waste paper into the tank. After defibering and separating, pulp flows out from the screen holes while foreign matters and heavy contaminants fall into the sediment tank and then discharged regularly. Benefit from the special structure of rotor, pulp runs towards to surroundings from the center when the rotor rotates, vortex forms in the center area, thus the pulp board or the broke can be deflaked in wet condition. Those left paper scraps and fiber bundles will be deflaked in the gap between rotor and screen plate. Pulping blades are specially designed at the end so that the screen holes will not be plugged.
- Tank body was made of welded steel plate with a conical mouth opened on the top for preventing splash of pulp; steel flange at bottom side connects the transmission part. A guide plate set on inner bottom to make pulp flow back and forming circulation. A reject discharging opening is arranged and equipped with a sediment tank for discharging rejects.
- Under the tank body, there is transmission part, composed of main shaft, bearing, bearing seat and belt wheel, etc.
- Under rotor is screen plate, holes of different sizes optional for clients as required. Normally the clearance between rotor and screen plate is 3 mm, but adjustable.
- Stock level box (continuous) is a steel cylinder, connected with pulp outlet pipe of pulper. Inside the box an adjustable overflow gate is set to adjust the pulp level of pulper and control the pulping quality.
|Nominal Volume (m3)
|Motor Power (kW)