- 2019 Yunda has applied for 143 national patents, including 19 invention patents and established Institute of Intelligent Equipment
- 2018 In June 2018, Yunda was honored "China Pulping & Papermaking Machinery Industry Top Ten"
In September 2018, Dry Separating and Screening Machine, a light industry standard, edited by Yunda was issued
In 2018, Lean Production and Excellent Quality Management was introduced to the company
- 2017 In 2017, Yunda "300,000 Tons/year Waste Paper Mid Consistency Pulping Key Equipment Development and Complete Set Integration" Project passed the evaluation
In 2017, Pulp and Paper National Engineering Lab Waste Paper Pulping R&D Center was founded under cooperation between Yunda and China National Pulp and Paper Research Institute
- 2014 In 2014, internationalized assembly workshop was put into production and was elected as a member of China Papermaking Independent Equipment Star Association and achieved "China Cai Lun Prize-Star of Independent Innovation". Yunda since then stepped its internationalization journey
- 2011 In 2011, set up "Yunda Engineering Technology Center"
- 2008 In 2008, conducted product strategic consultation with Poyry in Finland
In 2008, together with Shaanxi University of Science & Technology, set up a R&D Center
- 2004 From 2003 to 2004, Yunda organized National Secondary Fiber Recycling and Papermaking Technical Training for two years in succession. In 2004, the company moved to Xuedian Industrial Park in Xinzheng International Airport with a covering area of over hundred mu.
- 2003 In 2003, Zhengzhou Yunda Paper Machinery Co., Ltd. was founded in Zhengzhou High-tech Development Area
- 1996 In 1996, renamed Henan Province Yunda Papermaking Materials Co., Ltd.
- 1994 In 1994, Xinmi City Yunda Papermaking Materials Co., Ltd. was set up
- 1991 In 1991, Xinmi City Papermaking Materials Supply Station was established
- 1989 In 1989, renamed Chaofeng Electrical Appliance & Clocks Service Center
- 1981 In 1981, Xinmi City Dawei Town Radio Maintenance Shop was established